Generic Name: valacyclovir.
Composition: 1 tablet contains active substance valacyclovir 500 mg
Formulation: tablets 500 mg 10 pcs, tablets 500 mg 42 pcs
On this page, you will find the most comprehensive information about Valtrex.
Herpes is a common viral disease, outbreaks of which are related to a weak immune system. If the body defenses are small, the pathogen actively multiplies and affects various parts of the body or mucous membranes. Herpes not only brings unpleasant sensations but also spoils the appearance. Of course, people suffering from it, want to quickly get rid of its manifestations. For this, you can buy Valtrex pills promptly online and get rid of herpes right now!
Why is Valtrex proved to be the most effective drug in treating herpes?
Herpes is treated differently, seeking to suppress the harmful activity of a particular strain. Valtrex is taken for the treatment and prevention of different types of herpes. The drug acts gently, has a low toxicity and quickly copes with the virus, speeding up the recovery.
Valtrex for treating herpes is considered one of the most effective antiviral drugs. Its active ingredient valacyclovir is converted to acyclovir in the body of a sick person. It suppresses the activity of the herpes virus of various types. This substance has a harmful effect on many strains of herpes virus. In addition, the drug is able to cope with the virus that causes varicella, cytomegalovirus, and the Epstein-Barr virus.
Recommendations on taking Valtrex pills
- When treating with Valtrex, you should not drink alcohol, as this combination repeatedly increases the toxic effect of the drug on the liver and nervous system and can cause respiratory depression.
- There is not sufficient clinical data on the use of the drug during pregnancy, so during this period, Valtrex pills can be prescribed only if the therapeutic effect exceeds the possible risk to the fetus. During lactation, the active substances of the drug can penetrate into the mother’s milk. Therefore, if the treatment is necessary, it is recommended to stop the child’s breastfeeding, replacing it by the baby feeding formula.
- Older people during the course of taking Valtrex pills are advised to drink more fluids, as slowing of metabolic processes increases the risk of dehydration. The same recommendations for strengthening the drinking regimen are given to patients with kidney dysfunction. Sufficient fluid intake allows such patients to avoid complications from the nervous system.
- Great care should be exercised while taking high doses of Valtrex with other drugs that affect kidney function.
- When treating genital herpes, suppressive therapy by Valtrex does not exclude the risk of transmission of infection to a healthy partner. Therefore, it is recommended to combine the use of Valtrex pills with the use of barrier contraception.
- Valtrex does not cause drowsiness and does not slow down the reaction, so its reception does not affect the ability to drive vehicles and mechanisms.
- Particular attention during therapy with Valtrex should be given to patients with kidney pathologies. In chronic renal failure, the dose of Valtrex is reduced and selected individually, depending on the laboratory tests. Such patients need constant medical supervision, as they often develop complications from the nervous system.
- Patients with liver disease (especially with cirrhosis) cannot be administered with Valtrex in high doses. In these cases, an individual approach is necessary and special care is taken when taking Valtrex.
How to buy Valtrex in online pharmacies
You can buy Valtrex online in any of the online pharmacies from our database, by choosing an offer with the right price for Valtrex and the most convenient delivery method.
In all pharmacies, before you make a purchase, you can get advice from a pharmacist about the availability, methods of use, the selection of Valtrex analogues, the possibility of booking it, the timing of delivery. All prices for Valtrex are relevant.
Before buying Valtrex, we recommend you to consult your doctor who is able to accurately diagnose you and prescribe an appropriate treatment. To avoid complications, never self-medicate. All information provided on this page is informational.